We have several rooms and halls of varying sizes for hire. Our dedicated team of caretakers is on hand to setup furniture and other equipment in the configuration of your choice and will ensure that your meeting runs smoothly.
All of our rooms have level access and are suitable for wheelchair users. There is a toilet for disabled users off the main corridor. For more information about accessibility, please phone the Lettings Officer on 020 8464 8217 and leave a message if necessary, or call into the office during office hours.
We also provide free wifi access, with the best coverage in the vestibule. Please ask in the office for the current user-name and password.
Terms and conditions of hire
Please read our full terms and conditions of hire.
Please note the following key conditions:
- No alcohol is to be served on the premises.
- No smoking is allowed in any part of the building.
- All rooms and halls to be vacated by 9pm (in order to clean and tidy room or hall, hirers may need to plan to end their event by 8.30pm)
- All rooms and halls to be left in a reasonably clean and tidy condition.
- All rubbish must be removed from the premises and disposed of by the hirer (additional charges will be levied if rubbish is left behind).
You may make a general enquiry by phoning the Lettings Officer on 020 8464 8217 and leave a message if necessary. Please include your name and contact details and as much information as possible about the date and type of event you wish to hold.
Click on each room below for more details.
NB. We have a peak rate charge for booking our halls on Fridays from 5pm onwards. Please add an extra £15 per hour for these times.
The church building is usually closed every bank and public holiday, except for Easter and Christmas services. Therefore there are no lettings on bank or public holidays.
We also do not hire out halls on Saturday evenings nor anytime on a Sunday.
The Church's small car park is reserved for Church Members and we cannot guarantee parking spaces for room hirers. Note that there is absolutely NO PARKING ON THE PAVEMENT outside the rear doors. Vehicles parked there create a fire escape hazard and will likely get a parking ticket. There is a convenient entrance to The Glades car park from Glades Place (which runs down the side of our building) and there are other public car parks in Bromley.
* Note this link launches your default e-mail system.